Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Freebies & Samples by CoCo

Hey you guys, so while I am getting all the stuff ready for my next video (which I think you guys will really love) I just wanted to post some of the links to the Freebies page I am a apart of on Facebook, we are growing like a wild fire and I think so many of us (Men and Women) can benefit from it!! You should definitely check it out. So many of the members are so active and are getting so many cool samples! We are now working with Smiley360 and a bunch of other companies, there's really no easier way to get into the freebies and Samples world. Krista and Cody (the main girls that run the group) list everything out on their blog and Youtube videos with reviews and and pictures! I'll leave you all the links below, hope you take advantage of everything and stay tuned this Thursday 10/29/15 I'll be posting my next video!

Have a great day babes xoxo
-Tae

Freebies & Samples by CoCo Facebook Page

Krista's Youtube Channel - Watch her reviews!

Krista & Cody's Blog - with a huge list of stuff for you to try!!

4 comments:

  1. Nowadays this group seems to be filled with drama, which is weird (drama over freebies?? seriously? :#). Also I think it's unfair that only admins are allowed to post referral links. I mean, yeah, they are the ones that find and post the freebies, but like it's really that hard. There are a million other sites that post the same freebies, you just copy and paste them. It's hard for the rest of us to get refs when you hog them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,

      unfortunately Freebies and Samples by Coco did become ridiculously over dramatic for what it is (a Freebie site) and I am no longer a part of it nor do I endorse them. I have moved over to Krista's VIP Freebies and Samples ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710452342501529/ ) also as far as the admins having that perk, on the new page, they allow member referrals and social links on weekends. They provide two post and they can share on there.. Definitely worth a shot if you are liking the freebies. Hope this was helpful and wishing you tons of smiles.

      xo-
      Tawnie Alysse

      Delete
  2. Hi I was searching for the blogs for many times, now I have reached at the right place.free stuff on your birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn about some of our favourite cannabis forum posts, along with an explanation and other comments. A Cannabis Grow Forum for using Cannabis plants and the effects that may be seen with cannabis use. Cannabis Grow Forum

    ReplyDelete