Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Favorite Fall Lipsticks



Hi babes, I feel like sure, "technically" Fall/Autumn has been upon for a little bit now. But let's be real (at least my fellow Californians) We are barely starting to get into the Fall feel. Honestly, if it wasn't for Starbucks bringing back the PSL, I would never have even know.

Now that our eternal summer has taken it's hiatus for the year, enter SWEATER WEATHER !!! Some people love, 4th of July, others Christmas... i don't have a specific holiday per say, but when I wake up and have to curl back into the safety and comfiness on my blankets and cuddle my puppies extra tight to steal their body heat, THAT IS WHEN I KNOW!!! It is officially Tawnie time! lol

This is the time of year that I shine, I rock the hell outta some skinny jeans and leggings, the hoodies and beanies, all of it! My sweats come out of hiding and prep themselves for the following weeks of curling up and binge watching all kinds of Rom-Coms and Murder-mysteries.

But, let me stop myself now, because I could go on an infinite tangent about why I love Fall so much. So, back to why we are all here, If there is one simple way to change your look without doing ANYTHING else to your face, it's Lipstick. Personally, I tend to wear whatever color I want when the mood strikes, but I would be lying if I said that during this holy time (for me haha) of the year, I didn't lean more towards the cranberries, dark burgundy and brick colors. With so many new companies coming out and everyone jumping on the liquid lipstick train (my new holy grail) there was more than enough to choose from, So I narrowed it down to my top ten. This is a combination filled with higher end brands to drugstore (I don't discriminate lol). Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments below! Love you guys!

MATTES
NYX Cosmetics- Soft matte Lip Cream in Transylvania BUY IT HERE



Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in Blackmail BUY IT HERE


GLOSSY


Giorgio Armani Ecstasy  Lacquer in Leather BUY IT HERE
Sephora Collection Oil Fusion Color & Care in Fresh Berries BUY IT HERE


HIGH SHINE

Teni Panosian wearing Nars- Ingrid
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Ingrid BUY IT HERE

Maybelline New York Color Blur in Plum, Please BUY IT HERE
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry BUY IT HERE


LIQUID LIPSTICK

Anastasia of Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Sad Girl BUY IT HERE

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Vampira BUY IT HERE


Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Unicorn Blood BUY IT HERE



So there you have it baby cakes, let me know if you liked any of the colors I am obsessed with and which ones! Until my next post Love you guys xoxo
-Tae

3 comments:

  1. Omg im in love with all of these colors... i always love a dark lip color... and i love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe! Me too! They're my favorite!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much babe! Me too! They're my favorite!

      Delete