Tuesday, November 3, 2015

#TawniesTopThreeTuesday #TTTT

Hi babes!

So I decided to start #TawniesTopThreeTuesday where I would share my, well, Top 10 favorite things of the week, be it food, clothes, people, websites, anything like that. Let me know how you guys feel about it in the comments!

So here we go! Hope you enjoy the list!

1. Coke Freestyle Machines

OMG, how have we lived without these machines? I used to feel so fancy going to the movies where they had these, like "Oh, snap! we're at a nice theater!" lol or as my Mom would say "ay, que fancy!" aside from the machine giving us infinite possibilities to any of our thirst cravings, the site is actually pretty cool. They have giveaways, Apps, events and a whole bunch of other stuff. So if you are craving a custom-made drink exactly to your liking, use the location finder to find the closest one to you! 



2. Alessia Cara

A few weeks ago I came across a new song while randomly listening to my Spotify radio. I'm sure by now, we have all heard it because it blew up all over the radio shortly after. The song is called 'Here' and it is AMAZING! lol I am already a huge fan of the lounge/scratchy, "sad-girl" (if you will) vibe along the lines of Amy Winehouse and Lana Del Rey, Alessia definitely delivered with this song! I got curious and went to her profile on Spotify and found her album. I FREAKING LOVE IT! I was so surprised to find such a variation of music styles on the album that somehow all flow together perfectly. So check her out because I am so in love lol and to top it off she is GORGEOUS! which just makes it that much easier to love her! 
The song on repeat at the moment for me is"Seventeen" , Check out the album and let me know what you guys think!



3. Gold Soul 

Whilst scrolling through my Instagram feed (follow me here) I got a suggestion to follow this brand and I am so so so happy I did! They are a boutique that strives in bringing cute and trendy clothing and accessories at an affordable price. While some of the stuff is a little over priced (IMO) they have some REALLY cute stuff! I especially love their Jewelry and sunglasses, I will post some pictures below but definitely go check them out on Instagram or Facebook. Here are a few of my favorite accessories  from them♥ 

Retro Oh Kaye Sunnies

GOLD SOUL

Gatsby Sunnies

GOLD SOUL

Macroon Coin Purse

GOLD SOUL




Thanks again for reading babes♥ Please let me know if you liked this series, comment of message me 


No comments:

Post a Comment